For more information on our products or to contact USI directly, please complete the form:
USI’s photovoltaic coating systems provide increases in manufacturing quality, efficiency, throughput, and reliability for the following processes:
- Laser Doped Selective Emitter (LDSE): Selective emitter formation is a proven process to increase the efficiency of crystalline solar cells;
- In-line Thermal Diffusion: In-line thermal diffusion replaces the traditional batch process for the production of crystalline solar cells;
- Anti-reflection Coating: Anti-reflection applications optimizes solar energy performance;
- The application of Cadmium Chloride and other salt containing solutions for Thin-Film Solar Manufacturing: The highly corrosive and sometimes toxic properties of these critical materials require precision coating deposition and material handling;
- Various coatings for perovskite and polymer organic solar cells.
Contact us to discuss your particular application requirements.
USI Download Center
To download technical articles and product brochures, please click the following link:
USI Technical Library
Prism 1200 for Thin Film Solar Applications
PV360 for Application of Dopants to Silicon Solar Wafers