For more information on our products or to contact USI directly, please complete the form:
USI’s photovoltaic coating systems provide increases in manufacturing quality, efficiency, throughput, and reliability for the following processes:
- Laser Doped Selective Emitter (LDSE): Selective emitter formation is a proven process to increase the efficiency of crystalline solar cells;
- In-line Thermal Diffusion: In-line thermal diffusion replaces the traditional batch process for the production of crystalline solar cells;
- Anti-reflection Coating: Anti-reflection applications optimizes solar energy performance;
- The application of Cadmium Chloride and other salt containing solutions for Thin-Film Solar Manufacturing: The highly corrosive and sometimes toxic properties of these critical materials require precision coating deposition and material handling;
- Various coatings for perovskite and polymer organic solar cells.
Contact us to discuss your particular application requirements.