For more information on our products or to contact USI directly, please complete the form:
All downloads require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Technology Brochure
USI’s core technology consists of proprietary nozzle-less ultrasonic spray head technology for the thin, uniform application of a variety of low viscosity materials.
- PRISM-400 BT (Benchtop) Coating System – R&D and lab-scale coating applications.
- PRISM-500 X-Y-Z System Product Data Sheet – Small footprint system for a wide variety of R&D and production coating applications.
- PRISM-500 CC Conformal Coating System Product Data Sheet – System for the selective application of conformal coatings to printed circuit boards.
- PRISM-800 Product Data Sheet – Large format, high-speed coating system engineered to meet a wide variety of coating requirements.
- PRISM-1200 Product Data Sheet – Large substrate coating platform for the applicaiton of anti-reflective and thin-film solar coatings.
- PV-360 Product Data Sheet – Production machine for the application of Dopants to silicon wafers.
- Nozzle-Less Ultrasonic Spray for the Uniform Applicaiton of Photoresist
Significant improvements in coating deposition control can be achieved with advanced ultrasonic coating technology that provides precise control of film thickness for the applicaiton of photoresist to various kinds of substrates.
- Efficient planar heterojunction mixed-halide perovskite solar cells deposited via spray-deposition
- Organic photovoltaic devices incorporating a molybdenum oxide hole-extraction layer deopsited by spray-coating from an ammonium molybdate tetrahydrate precursor
- Fabricating High Performance, Donor-Acceptor Copolymer Solar Cells by Spray-Coating in Air
- New Precision Coating Depostion Method for Photovoltaic Cell Selective Emitter Process
The thin, uniform applications of dopant is critical to the successful formation of selective emitters on photovoltaic cells.
- Fuel Cell Coating with “Nozzle-Less” Ultrasonic Coating Technology
Improvements in coating deposition control can be acheived with advanced nozzle-less ultrasonic coating technology that provides precise control of the coating pattern and film thickness
- Precision Flux Deposition for Semiconductor Applications Techniques
Precise control of flux deposition is critical to semiconductor packaging applications including chip scale packages, ball grid arrays, column grid arrays and flip chips.